* How did you get started in animation??
* Where did you go to college??
* Was it worth it??
* What were your first thought when graduated??
* Did you have any idea where you were going when you got out of college??
* Is it any surprise to you that you are where you are now??
* Do you like where you are now??
* You seem to have alotta time to experiment, how much of that is at work or directly related??
* How much time do you usually put in at work per week??
* How do you keep from getting burned out??
* When you are looking to hire do you do that per project??
* Do you look for people who are specialized in one area? Or do you find generalists to fit the bill??
* Does it really come down to working really hard and applying for jobs and getting them eventually over time??
Fica o link para o filme que Nick Campbell refere como o momento do click para entrar na área Motion Graphics - MK12 - Man Of Action.