julho 13, 2004

Today is a happy day :)

Yesterday I've won the prize for the best paper presented at the conference

Games2004 - Digital Entertainment and Interactive Games, Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa, 12 July

I presented the paper "Emotion and Suspense in the Interactive Storytelling".

I argued in this paper that we can develop suspense in both cinema and interactive storytelling but the emotional result from suspense diverge completely. Then I presented some new perspectives to allow some convergence in the emotional experiences in order to raise the amount of significance of the experience to the user.

I'll post soon the slides from the conference at my homepage.

1 comentário:

  1. Boa Noite Nelson,

    Na minha procura pelo teu mail que me permitiria introduzir-te na minha lista de friends do messenger, encontrei esta noticia ... assim, ficam aqui registados os meus votos de parabens pelo teu paper.

    1 abraço

    David Mota

    ResponderEliminar